About The Store Yard
With more than 25,000 sq ft of the best architectural salvage, vintage, period, retro furniture and curios in the country, The Store Yard is unique in the Irish antique and architectural salvage market.
- We have been trading successfully in Portlaoise since 2009 and owner, David Keane, has established a reputation as an expert in antiques with a particular interest in Irish vernacular furniture and architectural salvage.
- The Store Yard’s design team can help whether you are doing a home renovation, looking for a piece for the garden or undertaking a commercial project.
- The Store Yard is a key player in the supply of film props and has worked on Little Women, The Widow, Penny Dreadful, Ripper Street, BBC series “Quirke”, Miss Scarlet & The Duke, Wild Mountain Thyme and many more.
- We have a dedicated after-sales support team.
- We are a member of IADA (Irish Antique Dealers Association)